Sunday, February 7, 2010

i just can't help but love it.











you wanna know what i love?

i'm driving in my car with the music going full blast. i look over at a stop light or i see someone out of the corner of my eye, running on the sidewalk. their headphones are in. my speakers are pounding.
they don't know i'm there.
they are into their music, probably feeling the beat of their feet on the pavement matching the music.
or not matching it.


but at any rate, i suddenly notice that
their feet are matching MY beat.

they run to the beat of my music without even realizing it.
they don't even know that we are connected, even just for that minute.
isn't that amazing??

some people probably think this is stupid
and maybe insignificant.


but to me,
this
is
harmony.
this tells me that there are ways that we are all connected to each other and sometimes the world is maybe just maybe trying to tell us that.
"don't forget, you're connected."



it's a beautiful thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment