Saturday, December 15, 2012

how many times is this going to happen before something changes?


i can't wrap my head around it.
i can't understand.
i truly don't see how it's possible.

yesterday as i was ordering groceries,
stocking shelves,
telling a joke or two

there was almost an alternate reality
on the other side of the country
on the other end of humanity

there were children, little humans, experiencing outrageous horror.
there were parents getting a phone call that they never in a million years imagined they would get.




makes me sick
makes me question a path in life


don't try to tell me that these children
these innocent, precious little lives
were somehow "destined" for this ....fate

don't try to tell me this event was sent to these families as a trial.
how dare you

No comments:

Post a Comment